Jessica Jackson (born on 20th January 20,1982) is an American Human rights attorney and activist who is serving as the mayor of Mill Valley, California. She is also a co-founder of #cut50.
Jessica Jackson Family/Parents
Jessica Jackson was born in Alabama, America and is a resident of California. The details of the parents are not still available. She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Political science and English from the Honors College of the University of South Florida.
Jessica Jackson Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
At the moment, Jessica is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
- Full Name: Jessica Jackson Sloan
- Nickname: Jessica
- Birthday: 20th January 1982
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Alabama, United States
- Current Residence: Mill Valley, California
- Education: Honors College of the University of South Florida, Santa Clara University of Law
- Profession: Attorney, Activist
- Political party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Husband: Coming Soon…
- Net Worth: Coming Soon…
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Jessica Jackson
- Jessica attended the Hyde Boarding School which is situated in Woodside, CT where Jessica was nominated to the school’s inaugural Alumni Hall of Honor in 2016.
- She is a member of the Democratic Party.
- She has earned a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and English.
- She received the Dean’s Leadership Award from Santa Clara University School of Law.
- She is a co-founder of #cut50, which is a national Bipartisan effort to reduce America’s incarceration rate.
- She also serves as the mayor of Mill Valley.
- She was elected to Mill Valley City Council in 2013 and to serve the post of mayor in 2015.
- For more information about Jessica, contact her on Twitter