Jessica McNamee, born on June 17, 1986 is an Australian actress who rose to fame after playing roles in the Seven Network television programmes Packed to the Rafters and Home and Away. She starred in the USA Network series Sirens as patrol officer Theresa Kelly (2014 – 2015). McNamee has appeared on the film like Chips (2017) and The Vow (2012).
Jessica McNamee Parents/Family
Born on Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, her father’s name is Peter McNamee and mother’s name is Helen McNamee. She has a brother named Patrick McNamee and four sister named Abbey McNamee, Rebecca McNamee, Mel McNamee and Penny McNamee.
Jessica McNamee Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jessica McNamee
- Nicknames: Jess Mac
- Birth Date: June 17, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Swinburne University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish ancestry)
- Religion: Christianity
- Boyfriend: Sean O’Pry
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Honey Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: 1.5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5¾ inch (167 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (114.5 lbs.)
— AACTA (@AACTA) December 6, 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jessica McNamee
- Jessica started her acting career from musical theatre.
- She enjoys watching series and movies on Netflix.
- Jessica loves cooking for herself.
- While growing up, Jessica was always active and enjoyed outdoor sports activities and has competed in running too.