Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo, known as Jhené, born on March 16, 1988 is an American singer and songwriter who is the member of R&B group B2K. Her hit songs includes “Sail Out” and “The Worst” When starting her career, she was introduced as Lil’ Fizz’s cousin in B2K, but they were not related.
Jhene Aiko Family/Parents
Born in Los Angeles, CA, her father’s name is Dr. Karamo Chilombo and mother’s name is Christina Yamamoto. She has a sister named Mila J.
Jhene Aiko Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Donald Glover (2013) (Rumored)
Dot da Genius (2014-2016)(divorced). They have a daughter named Namiko Love
Big Sean (2016)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo
- Nickname: Jhene
- Birth Date: March 16, 1988
- Age: 30 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Home Schooled
- Profession: Singer-Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch (157 cm)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Dress Size: 4 (US), 34 (EU)
- Bra Size: 34B
Trivia/Facts you may not know about Jhene Aiko
- Jhene name is pronounced, “Juh-nay. ahh-ee-ko”.
- On August 27, 2013, Jhene had a car accident and got her her wrist broken, stitches on the chin, and had a chipped tooth.
- She was introduced as Lil Fizz’s cousin.
- Visit Jhene’s official website @ jheneaiko.com.