Joan Cusack (born on 11th October 1962) is a well known American movie actress as well as a comedian who is popular for her role as Shiela Jackson in the Shameless series. She also got the academy awards nominations as the Best Supporting Actor roles in Working Girl, the romantic comedy-drama and In & Out. Moreover, she has also won Primetime Emmy Award Nominations for 5 times.
Joan Cusack Family/Parents
Joan Cusack was born on 11th October 1962 in New York, US and was raised in Illinois. Her mother’s name is Ann Paul, who is a former Maths teacher and activist and father is Dick Cusack who was an actor as well as the filmmaker. She has five siblings and two among them Ann Cusack and John Cusack are actors.
Joan Cusack Affairs/Spouse
Joan Cusack was married to Richard Burke, President, and CEO of Envoy Global, Inc. in the year 1996. They have two sons named Dylan John (b. 1997) and Miles (b. 2000).
- Full Name: Joan Mary Cusack
- Nickname: Joan Cusack
- Birthday: 11th October 1962
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: New York, US
- Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Profession: Actress and Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse: Richard Burke
- Net Worth: $1-10 Million (approx.)
- Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches (approx.)
- Weight: 70 Kg (approx.)
Happy graduation to the handsome young man in the center of the pic;) pic.twitter.com/HNV0JObGVi— John Cusack (@johncusack) June 8, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Joan Cusack
- She was nominated to Academy Award as Best Supporting actress for her roles in Working Girl and In & Out.
- In Toy Story franchise, she provided her voice for Jessie and in Chicken Little, she gave her voice for Abby Millard.
- She also worked as one of the cast member of comedy sketch show Saturday Night Live for 1 year from 1985.
- Her one sister and one brother are also in the field of acting.
- Her husband is currently the president and CEO of VISANOW International Immigration.
- She made her first debut in cutting loose in 1980.
- For more information about Joan, contact her on Twitter.