Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin, born on January 19, 1982, is an American actress, dancer,singer and television personality who known for playing the character of Stephanie Tanner on the ABC comedy series Full House and its Netflix spin-off series Fuller House.
Jodie Sweetin Family/Parents
Born in Los Angeles, California, United States,her father’s name is Sam Sweetin and her mother’s name is Janice Sweetin. They adopted her when she was 2 because her real parents were in jail.
Jodie Sweetin Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Shaun Holguin (2002-2006) (divorced)
Cody Herpin (2007-2010) (divorced). They have a daughter named Zoie Laurelmae Herpin.
Morty Coyle (2009-2013) (divorced). They have a daughter named Beatrix.
Justin Hodak (2015-2017)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin
- Nickname: Jodes
- Birthday: January 19, 1982
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Chapman University
- Profession: Actress, dancer, singer, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: She is probably single.
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (168 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Jodie Sweetin
- She was named after the Silence of the Lambs star named Jodie Foster.
- For her work in the Sizzler commercial at the age of 4, the advert producers gifted Jodie a Lhasa Apso dog, Lacey.
- Jodie started drinking alcohol at the early age of 14 just after finishing Full House TV series.
- In her late teens and her early twenties, Jodie struggled with drug abuse, such as regular abuse of ecstasy, crack and methamphetamine.
- In 2009, she confessed about her struggle with drug and alcohol and addiction in her memoir, unSweetined.
- While studying in high school, Jodie worked with actor named Matthew Morrison in a musical theater.
- For more information about Jodie, contact her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.