Joseph David Keery, born April 24, 1992 also known as Joe Keery is an American actor and musician who is known for playing the role of Steve Harrington in the American science-fiction horror web television series Stranger Things. He is also known as the contributing musician for the American psychedelic rock band called Post Animal.
Joe Keery Family/Parents
Born in Newburyport, Massachusetts, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet. He has 4 sisiters.
Joe Keery Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
He is dating actress named Maika Monroe.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Joseph David Keery
- Nickname: Joe
- Birthday: April 24, 1992
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Newburyport, Massachusetts
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: River Valley Charter School, Newburyport High School and DePaul University
- Profession: Actor, Musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Girlfriend: He is dating actress named Maika Monroe.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch or 180 cm
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Joe Keery
- After graduating from DePaul University, Joe went to more than hundred auditions. Before his breakout role as Steve Harrington in Stranger Things, Joe appeared in a KFC, Domino’s, and amiibo commercial, and had minor roles in Empire and Chicago Fire.
- In 2015, Joe was cast in Stranger Things. He initially auditioned for the role of Jonathan, but later he sent in a tape for the character, Steve.
- To make sure that his preparations for the role as Steve Harrington for the sereis Stranger Things were perfect, Joe took professional swimming training involving learning different strokes.
- His first appearance in a film was in Stephen Cone’s indie, Henry Gamble’s Birthday Party.
- Joe started playing music as well as performing while he was studying in 8th grade in middle school.
- Till 2015, Joe used to play drums for the band called Post Animal but after their guitarist shifted to New York City for the summers, Joe decided to become a guitarist and got a friend of his to play drums.
- Previously, Joe released music under the name called “Cool Cool Cool.”
- While growing up, Joe played hockey for around eight and a half years.
- Joe got interested in acting while studying in high school.
- Follow more information about Joe, contact him on Instagram and Twitter.