Joel Osteen, born in March 5, 1963, he is the senior Pastor of Lakewood Church situated in Houston, Texas, whose televised sermons are watched over by more than 7 million viewers weekly and more than 20 million monthly in over 100 countries. Joel has written 7 New York Times Best sellers. His first book called “Your Best Life Now”, was The New York Times Best Sellers list for more than 200 weeks.
Before Fame: Before fame, Joel went to Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma.
Joel Osteen Parent/Sibling
Joel father name is John Osteen and mother name is Dolores Pilgrim. Joel went to Humble High School in Humble, Texas. He has 5 siblings.
Joel Osteen Affairs/Wife/Children
Osteen is married to Victoria Osteen, a Lakewood Church co-pastor in April 4, 1987. They has a son and daughter. For more info, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joel Scott Osteen
- Nicknames: Joel Osteen
- Birthday: March 5, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Current Residence: Houston, Texas
- Education: Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma
- Profession: Pastor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Victoria Osteen
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $56,508,500 USD
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight:Not Available
- Feet Size:Not Available
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- In 1981, Joel quit college to set up his father’s television ministry and worked with him as the editor.
- Joel is the host of television program called Lakewood Church.
- He is a very famous pastor, even though he does not have proper theoretical education.
- Joel is best friends with Robert A. Schuller and T.D. Jakes.
- He is the author of book called, “It’s Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams and Increase in God’s Favor”.