John Culberson, born on August 24, 1956, is an American attorney as well as the politician serving as the US Representative for Texas’s 7th congressional district since 2002 as a member of the Republican Party. John is also a member of the Tea Party caucus.
John Culberson Parents/Family
Born in Houston, his father’s name is James Vincent Culberson and mother’s name is Eleanor.
John Culberson Affairs/Married/Wife
His wife name is Belinda Culberson. For more information, contact John on twitter.
— John Culberson (@CongCulberson) 9 March 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Abney Culberson
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: August 24, 1956
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Southern Methodist University, South Texas College of Law
- Profession: Attorney, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Belinda Culberson
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: 300 Thousand USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
After receiving permission from the governor’s office, the city has lowered the Texas flag to half-staff in front of city hall and other municipal buildings in honor of District K Council Member Larry Green. The flags will remain lowered until the day of his funeral. #RIP pic.twitter.com/aHa70QrviX
— Sylvester Turner (@SylvesterTurner) 8 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you not know about John Culberson
- He is a member of the Tea Party caucus and the Republican Party.
- He is a relative of Charles Allen Culberson, a former Texas Governor
- John describes himself as a “Jeffersonian Republican… committed to Thomas Jefferson’s vision of limited government, individual liberty, and states’ rights.”
- John opposes same sex marriage and abortion.