John Roger Stephens, born December 28, 1978, known as John Legend, is an American singer, actor and songwriter who came to fame after releasing his single “Ordinary People” in 2015. He has collaborated with various artists, like Jay-Z and Kanye West.
John Legend Family/Parents
Born in Springfield, Ohio, USA, his father’s name is Ronald Stephens and mother’s name is Phyllis Stephens. He has two younger brother’s named Vaughn Anthony and Ronald Stephens II.
John Legend Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Jessica White (2005)
Wafah Dufour (2006)
Danielle Abreu (2006)
Tayo Otiti (2006)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: John Roger Stephens
- Nickname: Legend
- Birth Date: December 28, 1978
- Age: 39 Years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Springfield, Ohio, USA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: University of Pennsylvania
- Profession: American singer, actor and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christianity
- Wife/Spouse: Christine Teigen
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: 40 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 Inch (175 cm)
- Weight: 71 Kgs (158 lbs.)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about John Legend
- At the age of four, he performed with church choir.
- After completion of his high school graduation, he was offered admission to Harvard University.
- In college, he served as a musical director and president for the jazz and pop a cappella group called Counterparts.
- At the age of 4 he took his first piano lesson.
- As a teenager, John was a wedding singer.
- He met Michael Jackson while on a trip to Bahrain.
- Before starting every show, he eats half of a rotisserie chicken.
- Visit John’s official website @ johnlegend.com.
You might also like to know about singer, Santan Dave