John Phillip Stamos, born on August 19, 1963 is an American actor, musician, producer and singer who gain his fame for his role on the ABC television series General Hospital as Blackie Parrish, for which he got nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. He is also known for his work in television, such as on the ABC sitcom Full House as Jesse Katsopolis. Since 2005, John has been the national spokesperson for Project Cuddle.
John Stamos Parents/Family
Born in Cypress, California, United States, his father’s name is William “Bill” Stamos; a restaurant owner and his mother’s name is Loretta Stamos. He has two younger sister named Alana Stamos and Janeen Stamos.
John Stamos Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Julie Ronnie (1983)
Rebecca Romijn (1994-2005) (divorced)
Denise Richards (1980s, 2006)
Emma Heming (2007-2008)
Leah Marsh (2007-2010)
Renee Zellweger (2011)
Amy Poehler (2013)
My first Father’s Day means that I don’t have to hand a kid back to the parents when someone yells cut. It means when people ask me if I’m a father, I don’t have to use the goofy line, “No, but I play one on TV” My first Father’s Day means that from this day forward— I will start to look my age (and older) Most importantly, it means that for the rest of my life, I’ll always be known as someone’s dad. And that’s all I ever wanted. Happy Father’s day.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: John Phillip Stamos
- Nickname: John
- Birthday: August 19, 1963
- Age:57 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Cypress, California, United States
- Current Residence: Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Education: John F. Kennedy High School
- Profession: Actor, musician, producer and singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White ( Greek, German, English, Ashkenazi Jewish and Irish ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dull Green
- Zodiac: Leo
- Wife: Caitlin McHugh
- Net Worth: 40 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch (183 cm)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about John Stamos
- In 1990, People magazine listed him in the list of featuring 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- He left his TV show Full House in 1995 after working in eight seasons because he wasn’t happy with the show’s plan to move from ABC to WB network.
- In his younger days, John worked at his father’s restaurants.
- At the age of 4, John started taking drum lessons. Later he learned to play guitar too and formed a band called “Destiny”.
- While studying in high school, John used to play drums in marching band.
- In June 2015, John was arrested for driving under the influence. Later he entered rehab to take care of his substance abuse.
- John was offered a lead role in the TV series, Nip/Tuck. However, his then-wife Rebecca Romijn told him not to work in it.