Jonathan Van Ness, born on March 28, 1987 is an American podcaster, hairdresser and television personality who is known for his role as the grooming expert on the Netflix series titled Queer Eye, for his role as host on the podcast Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness and for his work on the web series parody Gay of Thrones.
Jonathan Van Ness Family/Parents
Born in Quincy, Illinois, United States, his mother’s name is Mary Oakley Winters, Unfortunately, his father’s details are not available yet.
Jonathan Van Ness Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Van is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jonathan Van Ness
- Nickname: Van Ness
- Birthday: March 28, 1987
- Age: 32 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Quincy, Illinois, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Quincy Senior High School and Aveda Institute
- Profession: Podcaster, Hairdresser, Television Personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Kid is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet or 183 cm
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Jonathan Van Ness
- While studying in high school, Ness was bullied because of his sexuality. He used to receive death threats as well.
- He is openly gay.
- At Quincy Senior High School, Ness created history by becoming the first male cheerleader.
- After completing hairstyling course, Ness started working as a hairstylist in Arizona, where he worked for around 5 years.
- In 2009, Ness moved to Los Angeles for better and bigger opportunities. After moving to Los Angeles, Ness started working as a personal assistant at Sally Hershberger Salon.
- Ness has collaborated with Monique Northrop to start Stile Salon and MoJoHair in Los Angeles.
- Ness has psoriasis which is a chronic skin condition, and advises clients on skin care.
- In 2019 while interviewing with The New York Times he revealed a history of childhood sexual abuse, drug addiction issues and his HIV-positive diagnosis at age 25.
- On September 25, 2019, Ness announced his endorsement of Elizabeth Warren for president (2020) based upon healthcare being a human right.
- He also has his own website @ jonathanvanness.com.
- For more information about Jonathan, contact him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.