Joshua Redman, born on February 1, 1969, is an American jazz saxophonist as well as composer.
Joshua Redman Parents/Family
Born in Berkeley, California, United States, his father’s name is Dewey Redman, a jazz saxophonist and mother’s name is Renee Shedroff, a librarian and dancer.
Joshua Redman Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joshua Redman
- Nicknames: Josh
- Birthday: February 1, 1969
- Age: 48 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: jazz saxophonist and composer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (African American/Jewish)
- Religion: Unknown
- Wife/Spouse: Gabrielle Armand
- Eye Color:Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Buld
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 850 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: Coming Soon
- Weight: Coming Soon
— Joshua Redman (@Joshua_Redman) June 22, 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Joshua Redman
- In 1991, Redman won the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Saxophone Competition.
- Redman was exposed to various kinds of music at the Center for World Music in Berkeley, where his mother, Renee Shedroff studied South Indian dance.
- He used to play clarinet at the age of 9.
- He cites Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, his father Dewey Redman, the Police, the Beatles, the Temptations, Earth, Wind and Fire, Prince, Led Zeppelin and Aretha Franklin as musical influences.
- Visit redman’s official site @ www.joshuaredman.com