Julia Carolyn Margaret Morris, born on 20 April 1968 is an Australian comedian, writer, actress, television presenter and television producer who mostly worked in Australian television and radio, touring the country with her comedy shows. In 2000, she relocated to the United Kingdom, appearing on British television, later in 2007, she returned to Australia again.
Julia Morris Parent/Family
Julia Morris Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Julia Carolyn Margaret Morris
- Nicknames: Julia
- Date of Birth: April 20, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Santa Sabina College
- Profession Comedian, writer, actress, television presenter and television producer
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband/Spouse: Dan Thomas
- Eye Color:Green
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs.)
— Julia Morris (@Ladyjmo) 4 February 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Julia Morris
- Julia has undergone Botox treatment to look young.
- In, 2011, she won the Herald Angel Awardat the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- For a brief period of time, Julia has worked as a secretary.
- She got her breakthrough from the Australian comedy show called Full Frontal.
- Julia was titled Comedy Performer of the Year by Time Outmagazine in 2004.
- Visit her official website @ juliamorris.com.