Justin Randall Timberlake, born on January 31, 1981 is an American actor, dancer, singer-songwriter and record producer. Justin appeared on the television shows called The All-New Mickey Mouse Club and Star Search as a child. He rose to fame as one of the two youngest member and lead vocalists of NSYNC, which became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Later timberlake began to adopt a mature image as an artist with the release of his solo album, Justified (2002), with the successful singles “Rock Your Body” and “Cry Me a River” which earned first two Grammy Awards.
Justin Timberlake Parent/Family
Born in Memphis, Tennessee, USA, his father’s name is Randall Timberlake, a Baptist church and Choir Director and his mother’s name is Lynn (Bomar) Harless.
Justin Timberlake Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Justin has dated Danielle Ditto (1995-96), Stacy Ferguson (1996), Veronica Finn (1996-98), Britney Spears (1999-02), Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2002), Alyssa Milano (2002), Staci B. Flood (2003), Cameron Diaz (2003-06), Scarlett Johansson (2007), Olivia Wilde (2011). He is married to Jessica Biel. For more info, contact Justin on Twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Justin Randall Timberlake
- Nicknames: Jt, Justin
- Date of Birth:January 31, 1981
- Age: 37 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: E. Jeter Elementary School. Later home schooled ather sixth grade.
- Profession: Actor, dancer, singer-songwriter and record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Jessica Biel
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color:Light Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 230 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)
- Weight: 81 kg (179 pounds)
— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) 7 February 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Justin Timberlake
- NSYNC, boy band was financed by an American impresario, Lou Pearlman.
- His second solo album “FutureSex/LoveSounds” released in 2006 tanked at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Justin has won six Grammy Awards and four Emmy Awards.
- His first two albums put him in the list of most commercially successful singers. His single album sold over 7 million copies worldwide.
- He has been starred in films like ‘Bad Teacher’, ‘The Social Network’ and ‘Friends With Benefits’.
- He founded record label titled ‘Tennman Records’.
- He has a clothing line named ‘William Rast’ and two restaurants ‘Southern Hospitality’ and ‘Destino’.