Kacey Musgraves, born on 1988 is a Grammy Award winning American country singer and songwriter. Kacey self-released three albums before appearing on the USA Network’s singing competition Nashville Star: Season 5 in 2007, where she placed seventh. In 2008, Kacey recorded two singles for Triple Pop in Austin, Texas.
Kacey Musgraves Family/Parents
Born in Golden, Texas, United States, her father’s name is Craig Musgraves and her mother’s name is Karen Musgraves. She has a sister named Kelly Musgraves.
Kacey Musgraves Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is dating Misa Arriaga.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kacey Lee Musgraves
- Nickname: Kacey
- Birthday: August 21, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Golden, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: Misa Arriaga
- Net Worth: 10 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 Inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Kacey Musgraves
- At 8, Kacey started writing songs. Her first song was called “Notice Me” which she wrote for her primary school graduation.
- The first musical instrument that she learned to play was Mandolin.
- Later she learned guitar when Kacey was 12 from a local musician, John DeFoore.
- At 18, Kacey started recording demos and earned money.
- She was discovered in 2008 by record label Triple Pop when she was 20 years old.
- Bluegrass-country singer named Alison Krauss is her role model and Lee Ann Womack is her childhood influence.
- In the starting, her sister served as the photographer for her. Her grandmother was the booking agent, her parents were helping her to sell CDs, go to various shows, etc. Everyone member of her family were very supportive.
- She has a dog called Pearl which has three legs.
- When Kacey heard her song “Merry Go Round” on the radio for the first time, she got emotional.
- The song “Mama’s Broken Heart” which was sang by Miranda Lambert was written by Kacey.
- She was placed at number 70 at Maxim’s “Hot 100” list 2014.
- She loves gay people. Her song titled “Follow Your Arrow” talks about homosexuality and marijuana.
- If she wasn’t a singer, Kacey would have become a makeup artist.
- Kacey gets eczema on her arms for which she regularly puts vegetable shortening – crisco.
- Check out her official site @ www.kaceymusgraves.com.
- For more information about Kacey, contact her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and iTunes.