Kathrin Beckinsale, born on 26 July 1973 is a British actress. After playing few minor television roles, she made her film debut with the film Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a studying at the University of Oxford. Kathrin appeared in British costume dramas including The Golden Bowl (2000), Emma (1996), Cold Comfort Farm (1995) and Prince of Jutland (1994). Kathrin started to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Brokedown Palace (1999) and Last Days of Disco (1998), she had starring roles in the film Pearl Harbor (2001) and in the Serendipity.
Kate Beckinsale Family/Parents
Born in Finsbury Park, London, England, her father’s name is Richard Beckinsale who died of heart attack at the age of 31 and her mother’s name is Judy Loe who is an actress.
Kate Beckinsale Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Edmund Moriarty (1992-1993)
Michael Sheen (1995-2003). They have a daughter named Lily Mo Sheen.
Len Wiseman (2003-2015) (divorced)
Matt Rife (2017, 2018)
There’s a rumor that she is currently dating comedian Jack Whitehall.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kathrin Romary Beckinsale
- Nickname: Kate
- Birthday: 26 July 1973
- Age: 45 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Finsbury Park, London, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: New College
- Profession: Model, actress.
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Burmese descent from father)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Jack Whitehall
- Net Worth: 16 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Kate Beckinsale
- Kate had studied Russian as well as French literature during her time in New College, Oxford.
- In 2002, Kate was named “England’s Number One Beauty” by Hello magazine.
- In 2008, she was ranked at number 41 in People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People list.
- In 2009, Kate was named as Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive.
- Kate is 12th Sexiest Woman of 2013 on Maxim.
- Kate’s father died of a heart attack when Kate was only 5 years old.
- When she was 15 years old, she suffered from anorexia.
- In 1997, Kate debuted on the radio. She gave her voiced to Juliet in the play Romeo and Juliet which was aired in 1997.
- Kate once lost the role of Clementine Kruczynski in the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to actress, Kate Winslet due to her size.
- For more information about Kate, contact her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.