Kathryn Mary Garraway, born on 4 May 1967 also known as Kate Garraway is an English television as well as radio presenter, popular for her television works with ITV Breakfast. Garraway used to host various daytime programmes such as Daybreak (2010–2014), Lorraine (2010–2014) as well as GMTV (2000–2010).
— Kate Garrway (@kategarraway) 13 December 2017
Kate Garraway Parents/Family
Born in England, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Kate Garraway Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Her husband name is Derek Draper. They have two chindren together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kathryn Mary Garraway
- Nicknames: Kate, Mary
- Birthday: 1967, May 4
- Age: 52 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Abingdon, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Fitzharrys School, Bath Spa University
- Profession: Television as well as radio presenter
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband: Derek Draper
- Children: William Garraway Draper, Darcey Mary Draper
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: White Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Kate Garraway
- Garraway was previous married to Ian Rumsey.
- In 1994, Kate joined the South edition of ITV News Central on ITV Central as a reporter, production journalist and news presenter
- She graduated with a degree in History and English from Bath College of Higher Education.
- From 2014-2016, Garraway presented National Lottery Draws for BBC One.
- In 2009, Kate presented the hit show The Biggest Loser.
- Her mother was a teacher and father was a civil servant.
- Kate released her first book on 9 March 2017, titled “The Joy of Big Knickers (or learning to love the rest of your life)”
- For more information about Garraway, contact her on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about actor, producer, director and filmmaker, Danny DeVito.