Katherine Anne Couric, born January 7, 1957, is an American journalist, documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur, podcaster and author. Kinney recently served as Yahoo! Global News Anchor. Some of her notable roles include the co-host of Today, anchor of CBS Evening News, and correspondent for 60 Minutes. Kinney has reported for nearly every television news broadcast across CBS, ABC and NBC. Her book, The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives, is a New York Times best-seller. In 2004, she earned induction into the Television Hall of Fame.
Katie Couric Parent/Family
Born in Arlington, Virginia, United States, her father’s name is John Martin Couric and mother’s Elinor Tullie. She has two elder sister named Emily Couric and Clara Couric Batchelor and an elder sister named is John M. Couric, Jr.
Katie Couric Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katherine Anne Couric
- Nicknames: Katie Couric
- Date of Birth: January 07, 1957
- Age: 61 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Arlington Public Schools
- Profession: Journalist, documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur, podcaster and author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, Scottish, French and German ancestry)
- Religion: Christianity
- Spouse/Husband: John Molner
- Eye Color:Green
- Hair Color:Blonde
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: 15 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3¾ inch (162 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)
Look who I ran into! Hey @shaunwhite aka the flying ?!!!! (Even though he doesn’t like that nickname anymore I couldn’t resist) Go get em out there! ❤?? #pyeongchang2018 #winterolympics https://t.co/XpRBSDpulm pic.twitter.com/DhKAWSUQf4
— Katie Couric (@katiecouric) 8 February 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Katie Couric
- Katie was interning at Washington, D.C. all-news radio station called WAVA during her high school days.
- She used to be a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority at Boston University.
- She used to be a member of the high school cheerleader group.
- She can play the piano.
- Katie was named ’25 Most Intriguing People of 2001′ by People Magazine.
- Katie loves karaoke and also can do a mean Patsy Cline.
- She has a vegetable garden.
- She loves puppies.
- Katie has seen every episodes of “Sex and the City” at least 17 times.
- Katie is a close friend of an Emmy award-winning author and producer, Wendy Walker
- Katie and her husband John Molner launched a web series called Full Plate with Katie & John.
- Katie’s fantasy husband is John Grisham.
- If she had a time machine, Katie would go back to the Revolutionary War.
- Her style icons are Katharine Audrey Hepburn, Hepburn and Grace Kelly.
- Visit Katie’s official website @ katiecouric.com.