Kelli Marie Giddish, born on April 13, 1980 is an American stage, television and film actress who is known for her role in the NBC television legal crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011–present) as Amanda Rollins. She has also appeared on the ABC soap opera All My Children (2005–07) as Di Henry, in Fox crime drama series Past Life (2010) and the NBC crime drama series Chase (2010–11).
Kelli Giddish Family/Parents
Born in Cumming, Georgia, United States, her father’s name is Charles Giddish and mother’s name is Nita Giddish. She has a brother named Eli Giddish.
Kelli Giddish Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kelli Marie Giddish
- Nickname: Kelli
- Birth Date: April 13, 1980
- Age: 38 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Cumming, Georgia, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: University of Evansville
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish, German and English ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband: Lawrence Faulborn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Kelli Giddish
- While she was studying in high school, she used to play softball.
- Kelli used to appear in her high school’s theatre productions.
- Kelli got interested in acting due to his father because he used to take her to the Fox Theatrein Atlanta.
- While studying in university, Kelli was selected to perform at the Kennedy Centerand also was a finalist for Irene Ryan Acting Award.
- After completing her university studies, Kelli decided to move to New York City for better acting career.