Kelly Brianne Clarkson, born on April 24, 1982 is an American singer, actress and songwriter who came to fame in 2002 after winning the television series American Idol: inaugural season, which earned her a record deal with RCA Records. Her debut single, “A Moment Like This”, which manage to topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and became the best-selling single of 2002 in U.S. Her studio album, Thankful (2003), also top the US Billboard 200.
Kelly Clarkson Parents/Family
Born in Fort Worth, Texas, USA, her father’s name is Stephen Michael Clarkson and her mother’s Jeanne Ann (née Rose). She has an elder sister named Alyssa Clarkson and an elder brother named Jason Clarkson.
Kelly Clarkson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Graham Colton (2005-2006)
Ryan Key (2006-2007)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kelly Brianne Clarkson
- Nickname: Kellbelle
- Birthday: April 24, 1982
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Burleson High School
- Profession: singer, actress and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Southern Baptist
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Brandon Blackstock
- Net Worth: 28 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 3.5 inch (161 cm)
- Weight:79 kg (174 lbs)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Kelly Clarkson
- Her parents divorced when she was just six and she decided to stay with her mom.
- Her musical influencers are Franklin, Whitney Houston, Etta James, Garbage, Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead and Mariah Carey.
- She used to work at a zoo and in a bookstore.
- Kelly supports gay rights.
- Kelly has done eye surgery to correct her vision.
- In 2002, Kelly appeared in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch in an episode titled “The Whole Ball of Wax”.