Kelly Ripa, born on October 2, 1970 is an American actress, talk show host, dancer and television producer. Kelly played the role of Hayley Vaughan on the ABC daytime soap opera, All My Children, from 1990 – 2002. She is also the co-host of the syndicated morning talk show called Live! with Kelly and Ryan, in various formats since 2001. She also played the role of Faith Fairfield on the ABC sitcom, Hope & Faith, from 2003 – 2006.
Kelly Ripa Family/Parents
Born in Stratford, New Jersey, U.S., her father’s name is Joseph Ripa who is a Labor Union President and Bus Driver and her mother’s name is Esther who is a homemaker. She has a younger sister named Linda who is a children’s book author.
Kelly Ripa Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Vincent Young (1994-1995)
She is married to actor, Mark Consuelos. They have three children named Lola Grace, Joaquin Antonio and Michael Joseph.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kelly Maria Ripa
- Nickname: Pipa
- Birthday: October 02, 1970
- Age: 49 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Stratford, New Jersey, U.S.
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Eastern Regional High School, Camden County College
- Profession: Actress, TV producer, talk show host, dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Italian and Irish ancestry)
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Libra
- Husband: Mark Consuelos
- Net Worth: 20 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 2½ inch or 159 cm
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Kelly Ripa
- She has a pet dog whose name is Chewy.
- She was named one of the Most Powerful People in Media in 2014 by The Hollywood Reporter.
- She is the first in her family to enter into show business.
- Kelly was encouraged by her drama teacher to try acting.
- She started learning ballet dance at the early age of 3.
- She can play piano.
- Kelly is afraid of heights.
- She used to be a cheerleader at her high school.
- She was discovered by author named A. A. Milne, when she was playing in the comedy play called The Ugly Duckling. She was in her senior year at that time.
- Together with her husband, Kelly founded a production company known as Milojo, taking the name (first two characters) from their 3 children.
- Kelly supports the Mothers Against Drunk Driving charity. Kelly had almost lost her younger sister named Linda in 1999 due to a drunk driver.
- Kelly has her own fitness inspired clothing line, “The Kelly Ripa Collection.”
- For more information about Kelly, contact her on Twitter, and Instagram.