Kellyanne Conway born on January 20, 1967 is an American political consultant, pollster and pundit who serves as counselor to the president in the administration of United States president Donald Trump. Kellyanne was previously Trump’s campaign manager, having been appointed in 2016; she is the first woman to have run a successful U.S. presidential campaign.
Kellyanne Conway Family/Parents
Born in Atco, New Jersey, her father’s name is John Fitzpatrick who is the owner of small trucing company and her mother’s name is Diane (née DiNatale) who worked at a bank.
Kellyanne Conway Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is married to George T. Conway III, who wrote the Supreme Court brief for Paula Jones in 1998 and is of counsel at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. They have four children together, twins Claudia and George IV, Vanessa and Charlotte.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway
- Nickname: Kelly
- Birthday: January 20, 1967
- Age: 53 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Atco, New Jersey
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: George Washington University Law School
- Profession: Political consultant, pollster, pundit, business executive
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed (English, German and Irish ancestry form father and Italian descent from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Boyfriend: She is married to George T. Conway III.
- Net Worth: 50 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 cm or 170 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Kellyanne Conway
- She is the formerly president and CEO of The Polling Company / WomanTrend.
- She has been a board member of the Independent Women’s Forum and American Conservative Union, Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute any many more.
- She entered the polling business when she was in law school by working as a research assistant for Wirthlin Group, which is aRepublican polling firm.
- In 2005, Kellyanne and Celinda Lake co-authored a booked titled What Women Really Want: How American Women Are Quietly Erasing Political, Racial, Class, and Religious Lines to Change the Way We Live.
- In a 2018 interview with Jake Tapper on CNN, Kellyanne stated she was the victim of a sexual assault.
- For more information about Kellyanne, contact her on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about actor, Luca Luhan.