Kevin Chamberlin, born on November 25, 1963 is an American actor who is known for his theatre roles Including Horton in Seussical and Fester in The Addams Family. For his theatre work, Kevin received three Tony Award and 3 Drama Desk Award nominations. He has played the role of Bertram Winkle in the Disney Channel Original Series sitcom Jessie from 2011 – 2015. From 2018 to 2019, Kevin starred as The Wizard of Oz in Wicked on Broadway.
On 15th June, 2019, a false rumored was spread on internet that he died due to heart attack.
Kevin Chamberlin Family/Parents
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, United States, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Kevin Chamberlin Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kevin Chamberlin
- Nickname: Kevin
- Birthday: November 25, 1963
- Age: 55 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of Arts
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Kid is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch or 178 cm
- Weight: 118 kg (260 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Kevin Chamberlin
- Kevin grew up in Moorestown, New Jersey.
- Kevin had acted in his elementary school’s production of Tom Sawyer in the role of Huck Finn.
- He likes to mix up movies, TV, and theatre. This is very important for him because Kevin gets tired of each medium after a while.
- He is openly gay.
- Kevin has received theatre credits for Broadway roles in Abe Lincoln in Illinois, Chicago, My Favorite Year, TheRitz, Triumph of Love and Wicked.
- He appeared as a bomb expert in the movie Die Hard with a Vengeance.
- He has also appeared as Aron Malsky in the NBC prime-time series, Heroes in 2007.
- He had played the role of Roger Berry in the Redemption episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in 2001.
- He has acted in the play titled A Tale of Two Cities which is an adaptation of the novel by Robert Johanson.
- He won a Broadway.com Audience Award in the “Favorite Performance By a Featured Actor In a Broadway Musical” category for the role in The Addams Family musical.
- The role of The Addams Family also won him numerous nominations in 2010 such as Drama Desk Award in the “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical” category, Tony Award in “Best Featured Actor in a Musical” category and Outer Critics Circle Award in the “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical” category.
- Before going into acting, Kevin used to work as a voice teacher and mostly gave piano performances during castings and auditions.
- He has voiced the character, Gavel Emoji in The Emoji Movie.
- For more information about Kevin contact him on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.