Khoudia Diop, born on 31 December 1996 is a Senegalese actress and fashion model who is best known for her extremely dark skin. Her modeling career started when Khoudia got scouted by the The Colored Girl Project’s co-founder. She was featured in a campaign for The Colored Girl Project, 2016.
Khoudia Diop Parents/Family
Born in Senegal, her father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are also not available. She has three brothers named Matar Ibnou Lamine Ndiaye, Mouhamed Tall and Samba Bathie Diao and a sister named Sokhna Dieng.
Khoudia Diop Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
There’s a rumor that she is dating Shaun Ross; a singer and model.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Khoudia Diop
- Nickname: Dark Doll, Melanin goddess.
- Birthday: December 31, 1996
- Age: 23 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Senegal
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Lycée Suger
- Profession: Model, Actress
- Nationality: Senegalese
- Ethnicity/Race: Black (Senegalese descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: Shaun Ross (Rumored)
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9.5 inch (176.5 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Khoudia Diop
- Khoudia was bullied by her classmates due to her extra dark skin color.
- Her mother left her when she was 3 years old.
- Khoudia was raised by her aunt.
- While young, she tried to wash her skin in the shower.
- Khoudia moved to Paris with her aunt at the age of 15.
- Khoudia moved to New York at the age of 17 so that she could live with her family.
- She was discovered by the co-founder of The Colored Girlfrom Instagram. Her modeling career began from there.
- She was forced to use skin bleaching products at home when she was young.
- She is not related to Anna Diop, an actress.
- For more info, contact Khoudia on Facebook and Instagram.
You might also like to know about actress, Vanessa Marcil.