Chancelor Jonathan Chance, born on April 16, 1993, alos known as Chance The Rapper is an American rapper, singer, record producer, philanthropist and actor who gain recognition after the release of his second mixtape titled Acid Rap. In May 2016, Chance released his third mixtape titled Coloring Book to critical acclaim which earned him 3 Grammy Awards. Coloring Book album became the first streaming-only album to get nominated and win, a Grammy.
Chance The Rapper Family/Parents
Born in Chicago, Illinois, his father’s name is Ken Bennett and mother’s name is Lisa Bennett. He has a brother named Taylor Bennett.
Chance The Rapper Affairs/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Chancelor Jonathan Bennett
- Nickname: Chance The Rapper
- Birthday: April 16, 1993
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, Us
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, singer, actor, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 77 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Arms: 34 cm
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
— Chance The Rapper (@chancetherapper) 10 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Chance The Rapper
- His mixtape Coloring earned three Grammy Awards.
- During his senior year in high school, Chance was suspended from school for ten days for possession of marijuana.
- In April 2016, Chance met with then US President Barack Obama to discuss on My Brother’s Keeper Challenge, which aims to promote racial justice.
- In March 2017, Chance opened up about his intention to donate a million dollars to Chicago Public Schools.