Andrew B. Bachelor, born on June 26, 1988, also known as King Bach is a Canadian-American comedian, actor, director and internet personality, who is popular for being the most followed person on the Vine. In his Vines, he portrays a caricature of himself, as King Bach, and other recurring cartoon-like characters.
We all have that one friend that tries to be deep and artistic in pictures. pic.twitter.com/y9xtn18vH0
— King Bach (@KingBach) 6 December 2017
King Bach Parents/Family
Born on Toronto, Canada, his father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are also not available . He has a sister named Christina Bachelor.
King Bech Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Lele Pons (Rumored)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew B. Bachelor
- Nicknames: Bach, King Bach
- Birthday: June 26, 1988
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: New York Film Academy (Dropped out)
- Profession: Actor, comedian, director, Internet personality
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Girlfriend: He is probably single now.
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about King Bach
- Bach was selected by Michelle Obama, to front an education campaign, Michelle’s pet project to raise awareness about education in youth from disadvantaged communities.
- While studying at the University, Bach was a star high jump athlete. He was included in the best fifteen high jumpers in NCCAA.
- While at the university, Bech was a member of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.
- Bech started his Vine career after dropping out of New York Film Academy and moved to A. for better range of opportunities. His first vine in April 2013.
- Along with his sister (Christina), Bech has co-founded RuJohn Foundation, which support poverty stricken children in U.S. and Jamaica by paying their education fees and providing them with school supplies, food and basic necessities.
- His foundation (RuJohn) gives free meals to underprivileged families during the festive season.
- He also has a production company named Bach Enterprises.
- Visit Bech’s official website @ www.andrewbachelor.com