Kirstin Taylor “Kirstie” Maldonado, born on May 16, 1992, is an American singer and songwriter who is also a member of the a cappella group called Pentatonix. Together with the group Pentatonix, she has released seven studio albums and has won three Grammy Awards, and also sold over six million albums. She debuted her solo career with the song titled “Break a Little.” Later, she released a debut EP titled L O V E on July 14, 2017. In 2018, she made her Broadway debut by portraying Lauren in Kinky Boots.
Kirstie Maldonado Parents/Family
Born in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, her father’s name is Michael Cisneros and mother’s name is Angelica Maldonado. She was raised by her mother only.
Kirstie Maldonado Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kirstin Taylor Maldonado
- Nickname: Kristie
- Birthday: May 16, 1992
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Not Available yet
- Education: The University of Oklahoma (dropped out)
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic (Mexican ancestry on father side and Italian and Spanish roots from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: Jeremy Michael Lewis (engaged)
- Net Worth: 8 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 Inch (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Kirstie Maldonado
- While she was in high school, Kirstie has taken classical training. She used to be a show choir member for four year and was a member of Texas All State Choirfor three years.
- In her teens, Kirstie has worked in various local stage productions and performed at shows at the Metroplex.
- Kristie was a tour member of Theatre Arlington for around 8 years.
- While studying in high school, Kiristie collaborated with Scott Hoying and Grassi to create a trio, which managed to earned a lot of attention of people from their covers of popular songs.
- When she was just 5 years old, Kirstie told her mother that she wanted to become a singer.
- She also has worked with the non-profit organization called Little Kids Rock, and has performed at their charity concert. The organization helps and encourages children to play music.
You might also like to know about singer, Kevin Chamberlin.