Kodie Shane, born on October 28, 1998, is an American rapper who became famous for her verse on the single “All In” from the group, The sailing Team. She also earns the fame from her successful solo EP, “Rocket” and her single “Losing Service.” Kodie Shane
Kodie Shane Family/Parents
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet. She has a brother named Lil Wop 17 who is also a rapper.
Kodie Shane Affairs /Boyfriend/ Dating
At the moment, Kodie is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kodie Williams
- Nickname: Kodie Shane
- Birthday: October 28, 1998
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
+ Also Live From SXSW2018
— Fani® (@OriginalFani) March 17, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Kodie Shane
- Her name is Kodie Williams.
- Kodie is the only female member of her group, The Sailing Team.
- Her song “Hold Up” was listed by Fact magazine as one of the 10 rap and R&B tracks you need to hear in September 2016.
- Kodie collaborated with Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert on her song “Hold Up.”
- She has over 600K followers on her Instagram account.
- For more information about Kodie, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Actress and Model, Jacinda Barrett.