Kurt Donald Cobain born on February 20, 1967, he was an American musician, songwriter, artist, guitarist, singer and poet. Born in Aberdeen, Washington, he formed the band Nirvana in 1987 with Krist Novoselic and established it as part of the grunge genre and Seattle music scene. Nirvana’s first album Bleach was released in 1989.After working with DGC Records, Nirvana gain success with the song “Smells Like Teen Spirit” from their second album called Nevermind (1991). During the last years of his life, he struggled with heroin addiction, depression and chronic health problems. Cobain also had difficulty coping with the fame and public image, and the personal and professional pressures surrounding himself and his wife, a musician Courtney Love. On April 8, 1994, at the age of 27 he was found dead at his home (Seattle) a suicide by a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head
Kurt Cobain Parents/Family
Born on Aberdeen, Washington, United States, Kurt’s father name is Donald Leland Cobain, an automotive mechanic and mother name is Wendy Elizabeth Cobain, a Waitress. He had two sister named Kimberly Cobain and Brianne O’Conner and one brother named Chad Cobain.
Kurt Cobain Affairs/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kurt Donald Cobain
- Nicknames: Kurt
- Birthday: February 20, 1967
- Death: April 5, 1994
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Aberdeen, Washington, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Aberdeen High School
- Profession: musician, songwriter, artist, guitarist, singer and poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Courtney Love
- Children: Frances Bean Cobain (daughter)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 450 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inch (175 cm)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs.)
- Biceps: 12 inch (30.5 cm)
- Waist: 28 inch (71 cm)
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Chest Size: 38 inch (71 cm)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Kurt Cobain
- When he was 4 years old, Cobain wrote a song about his visit to the local park.
- He behaved badly in his youth and also bullied other boys, which prompted his stepmother and his father to take him to a therapist. The therapist suggested that Cobain would benefit from one family environment instead of bouncing between his mother’s house and father’s household.
- While he was in junior high school, his father put him in a wrestling team. Even thou he was a skilled wrestler; he hated wrestling and even allowed himself to be pinned.
- After Cobain dropped out of high school just 2 weeks before graduation, his mother gave him a warning to find the job in a week. A week later, Cobain found his clothes and belongings packed in boxes.
- After becoming homelessness, Cobain stayed with his friends and even live under a bridge over the Wishkah River.
- After dropping out from school, he used to work as swimming instructor and The Polynesian Resort.
- Before he found success in music, he was considering joining US Navy.
- He started using drugs at the age of 13 (marijuana). Later, Cobain tried almost every kind of drugs.
- In 2003, Rolling Stones magazine placed him on the Number 12 spot in the list of greatest guitar players of all time.
- In May 2006, Cobain was voted as the greatest rock ‘n’ roll hero of all time by the readers of NME magazine.