Lady Victoria Hervey, born on 6 October 1976, is an English model, aristocrat, socialite and former “It girl” who is known for appearing on numbers of reality TV shows like Celebrity Love Island.
Lady Victoria Hervey Parent/Family
Born in France, her father’s name is Victor Hervey, the 6th Marquess of Bristol and mother’s name is Yvonne Hervey, a Marchioness of Bristol. She has an elder brother named John Hervey, died on 1999, a younger sister named Lady Isabella Hervey and an elder half-brother named Lord Nicholas Hervey.
Lady Victoria Hervey Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey
- Nicknames: Lady V
- Date of Birth: October 06, 1976
- Age: 41 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: France
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: Benenden School
- Profession: model, aristocrat, socialite
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: N/A
- Eye Color:Hazel
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: 15 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch (180 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
Happy new year everyone. Wishing you all the best for 2018 ?????♀️ pic.twitter.com/uzJ5iS4TSa
— Victoria Hervey (@Thebritishladyv) 31 December 2017
Trivia/ Facts about Lady Victoria Hervey
- In April 2000, Victoria and Jayne Blight open fashion boutique Akademi in Knightsbridge but they had to close boutique because of debts in 2001.
- In 2012, Vicrotia was appointed as Society and Events Editor for The Untitled Magazine, which focused on fashion and entertainment.
- In 2016, Victoria released a book, Lady in Waiting.
- For her participation in the reality show called The Jump, Victoria set a condition before the producers that she would only join the show if they allowed her dog to travel with her.
- In her early teens, Victoria had to battle bulimia. Later she managed to have a healthy balance life with proper dietary intake.