Lana Condor, born on May 11, 1997, is an American actress and dancer who made her debut in the 2016 superhero film titled X-Men: Apocalypse as Jubilation Lee / Jubilee and had her first lead role in the 2018 film adaptation of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before as Lara Jean Covey. She is set to star in the science fiction film titled Alita: Battle Angel (2018) as Koyomi K., and will appear in the upcoming Syfy drama series Deadly Class as Saya Kuroki.
Lana Condor Parents/ Family
Born in Tran Dong Lan in Cần Thơ, Vietnam, she was adopted when she was only 4 month old by Bob Condor who is the Yahoo! Sports executive editor. She has a non-biological brother Arthur.
Lana Condor Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She is dating actor, Anthony De La Torre.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lana Therese Condor
- Nickname: Lana
- Birthday: May 11, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Tran Dong Lan in Cần Thơ, Vietnam
- Current Residence: Chicago, Illinois
- Education: Loyola Marymount University
- Profession: Actress and Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: Anthony De La Torre
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 Inch (160 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
- Dress Size: Coming Soon…
- Shoe Size: Coming Soon…
- Bra Size: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Lana Condor
- Lana has trained as a dancer from three different facilities, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater which is situated in New York City. She later took acting classes at New York Film Academy.
- She supports the environmental group known as Heal The Bay.
- Lana was adopted when she was only 4 month old
- For more information about Lana, contact her on Instagram and Twitter.