Eleonora “Lele” Pons Maronese, born on June 25, 1996, known as Lele Pon is a Venezuelan-American internet personality as well as actress known for her YouTube videos. Her YouTube channel has more than 6 million subscribers. In 2015, TIME magazine included Pons in the list of 30 Most Influential Teens and in 2016, 30 Most Influential People on the Internet.
In 2017, Forbes included her on the list of 30 Under 30 list in the categories of immigrants entertainment and youngest. Lele ranked number 8 in Forbes’ Top Influencers of 2017 in the list of entertainment industry.
— Lele Pons (@lelepons) 2 December 2017
Lele Pon Parents/Family
She has not revealed about her parents details. All we knows that her mom graduated from Med School.
Lele Pon Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eleonara Pons
- Nicknames: Lele Pons
- Birthday: June 25, 1996
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Venezuela
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Internet personality, Viner
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Juanpa Zurita
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (168 cm) (Approx)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 pounds)
- Dress Size: 8 (US), 38 (EU)
- Bra Size: 34C
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Lele Pon
- Lele is the first ever user (Vine) to cross 1 billion video loops.
- Lele’s Vine videos are the practical jokes does on herself, family members, her friends and classmates.
- At the age of 5, Puns moved to Miami, Florida, U.S. from Venezuela.
- At 15, Lele got her first phone.
- Lele was introduced to Vine by her friend. But, another Viner named Jerome Jarre is the one who convinced her to continue vining.
- Lele made the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous and is credited as the creator of the phrase.
- com put her in the list of “10 Most Entertaining Latino Stars on Vine” in 2015.
- In October 2015, Puns was invited by Michelle Obama to White House.
- Puns faced bullying during her school time.