LeToya Luckett, born on March 11, 1981, is an American singer-songwriter as well as an actress. She used to be a member of the R&B group called Destiny’s Child, with which she won 2 Grammy Awards.
LeToya Luckett Parents/Family
Born in Houston, Texas, U.S., her mother’s name is Pamela Luckett. She has two siblings.
LeToya Luckett Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: LeToya Nicole Luckett
- Nicknames: Toya, Toya, Destiny’s Child
- Birthday: March 11, 1981
- Age: 3 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: singer-songwriteras well as an actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christianity
- Boyfriend:Tommicus Walker
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs.)
One hair trend I can't get enough of? Natural curls with a touch of @MyAfricanPride?! Beautiful to see girls rock their natural hair! See more looks @ the Style Stage by African Pride at the @SoulTrain Awards! @BET Sun. 11/26 at 8/7c! #MyAfricanPride #ad https://t.co/Rfu4NjrNXW pic.twitter.com/A22KhphhUc
— LeToya Luckett (@LeToyaLuckett) 25 November 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about LeToya Luckett
- Luckett keeps her skin hydrated by having plenty of water.
- She owns a boutique in Houston. Lady Elle Boutique.
- She is a philanthropist and has been a part of social causes such as the national tour of the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network ‘Get Your Money Right.’
- Her closest friends from are Keisha Knight Pulliam and Michelle Williams.
- She is a foodie and loves eating deep fried food. Luckett calls her foodie alter ego “Mable”.