Lindsay Elizabeth Ell, born on 20 March 1989 is a Canadia singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Her music incorporates elements of blues, pop and rock within the country genre. Lindsay is signed to the record label Stoney Creek Records, an imprint of Broken Bow Records. Her debut extended play titled Worth the Wait, was released in March 2017. Her first album, The Project, was released in 2017 and debuted at No. 1 on the Nielsen SoundScan’s US Current Country Albums chart.
Lindsay Ell Parents/Family
Born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, her parents’ details are not available. He has an elder bother named Shawn.
Lindsay Ell Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Bobby Bones (2015-2018)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lindsay Elizabeth Ell
- Nickname: Lindsay
- Birthday: March 20, 1989
- Age:29 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Current Residence: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Education: University of Calgary
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, guitarist
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Lindsay Ell
- She started playing piano from 6.
- When she was 8, Lindsay played guitar for the first time.
- Lindsay was valedictorian of high school and she graduated a year earlier.
- She performed her first show in a church when she was 10.
- She was discovered by Randy Bachman when she was 15.
- She was hand-picked by The Band called Perryto open their “We Are Pioneers World Tour” in 2013 as well as in 2014.
- She sang the Canadian National Anthem at the NHL All-Star Game on 2018.