Lisa Vanderpump, born on 15 September 1960 is a British actress, restaurateur, author, and television personality. Lisa is known for her appearances on Vanderpump Rules, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Dancing with the Stars. Lisa and her husband, Ken Todd owned 36 restaurants, clubs ans bars in London and Los Angeles, such as The Shadow Lounge, Pump, Bar Soho, SUR, Tom Tom, Villa Blanca and Vanderpump Vegas Cocktail Garden.
Lisa Vanderpump Family/Parents
Born in London, England, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available.
Lisa Vanderpump Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is married to a guy named Ken Todd. They have two children.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lisa Jane Vanderpump
- Nickname: Lisa
- Birthday: 15 September 1960
- Age: 58 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: London, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: actress, restaurateur, author, television personality
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Boyfriend: She is married to a guy named Ken Todd. They have two children.
- Net Worth: 75 million USD
- Height: 5 ft 5 in (165 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Lisa Vanderpump
- Lisa was a full-time drama student by the age of 9.
- Lisa made her film debut in the 1973 with the film A Touch of Class, playing the role of daughter of Vicky Allessio which was played by Glenda Jackson, and in the cult horror film Killer’s Moon (1978). Throughout the years 1970, 1980, and 1990, Lisa had small roles in various episodic television programs. Lisa appeared on the television series Silk Stalkings and on Baywatch Nights as Margo Curtis.
- Lisa was featured in ’80s music videos “Poison Arrow” and “Mantrap” by the band named ABC and also “(What) In The Name of Love” by the Naked Eyes.
- In March, 2014, Lisa was featured in the Lady Gaga music video for “G.U.Y.”
- In 2014, Lisa was honored with a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars.
- In 2015, Lisa and her husband and Pomeranian, “Giggy” launched a luxury pet accessories, called Vanderpump Pets. The brand offers an inclusive line of toys, leashes, dog bowls and collars, keeping in mind a particular couture styling. To keep up with their philanthropic work, a percentage of each leash and collar bought is donated to their Vanderpump Dog Foundation.
- In October 2016, Lisa launched her own line of emojis, called Vandermojis.
- In March 2017, Lisa was named editor-in-chief of Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine.
- For more information about Lisa, contact her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about actress and rapper, Awkwafina.