Lori Loughlin born on July 28, 1964 is an American actress and producer who is known for portraying the character of Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House from 1988 to 1995 and its Netflix sequel Fuller House from 2016 to 2018. Lori was a co-creator, star and producer of the two seasons of The WB series Summerland from 2004 to 2005.
In 2020, Lori and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, pled guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud in connection with the college admissions bribery scandal 2019. On August 21, 2020, Lori was fined and sentenced to two months in prison.
Lori Loughlin Family/Parents
Born in Queens, New York City, her father’s name is Joseph Roy Loughlin and her mother’s name is Lorellee Loughlin. She has a younger brother named Rou Loughlin.
Lori Loughlin Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Michael R. Burns (1989-1996) (divorced)
She is married to Mossimo Giannulli who is a fashion designer and the creator of the Mossimo clothing line. They have two daughters named Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lori Anne Loughlin
- Nickname: Lori
- Birthday: July 28, 1964
- Age: 56 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Queens, New York City
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Hauppauge High School
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Irish descent
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: She is married to Mossimo Giannulli.
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch or 168 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Lori Loughlin
- Her parent moved to Hauppauge, New York, on Long Island from Queens, New York City, when she was only one year old.
- At age of 11, she has worked as a print model.
- At 15, Lori was cast in the ABC soap opera called The Edge of Night, where she played the part of Jody Travis.
- In 2020, Lori and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, pled guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud in connection with the college admissions bribery scandal 2019. On August 21, 2020, Lori was fined and sentenced to two months in prison.
- For more information about Lori, contact her on Instagram.
You might also like to know about actress, Ashley Greene.