Louise Elizabeth Redknapp, born on 4 November 1974, is an English singer, actress, songwriter, fashion blogger and presenter. Redknapp was a member of an R&B girl group called Eternal. In 1995, Redknapp departed the group to start a solo career and released the albums Elbow Beach (2000), Woman In Me (1997) and Naked (1996). Redknapp has sold more than 5 million records in the UK alone, and over 15 Million records worldwide. Redknapp has also presented in many television shows and was also a judge on the So You Think You Can Dance UK version.
— Louise Redknapp (@LouiseRedknapp) 30 November 2017
Louise Redknapp Parents/Family
Born in Lewisham, London, England, her father’s name is Tim Nurding, a Builder and her mother name is Lynne Nurding. She has two brothers named Joe Nurding and Sam Nurding.
Louise Redknapp Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Redknapp’s husband name is Jamie Redknapp, a football player. They have two sons named Charles William “Charley” Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp For more info, contact Redknapp on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Louise Elizabeth Nurding
- Nicknames: Lou
- Birthday: November 04, 1974
- Age: 43 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Lewisham, London, England
- Current Residence: Surrey, London, England
- Education: Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- Profession: Singer, actress, songwriter, fashion blogger and , presenter
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband/Spouse: Jamie Redknapp (separated)
- Children: 2 Sons
- Eye Color:Light Blue
- Hair Color:Auburn
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg or (123.5 lbs)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Louise Redknapp
- For 3 years (1992-1995), she was a member of a girl band called Eternal.
- In 1995, she released her 1st solo single Light of My Life, which did well on at the UK charts.
- She has worked as a TV presenter as well as co-hosted shows too.
- In 2012, she launched a paraben free make up range called “Wild About Beauty”
- In 2013, Emma Thatcher and Louise launched a style blog named A Style Album.
- Visit Louise official website @ louiseredknappofficial.co.uk