Lucie Fink, born on August 03, 1992 is an American television, lifestyle host and video producer who is most notably recognized for working for Refinery29 which is a brand with a huge online presence. As part of their collaboration, Fink creates web series such as Lucie for Hire and Try Living with Lucie. She showcases her personal life in Lucie Fink Vlogs video format for the same platform. Lucie is very popular of social media platform such as YouTube where she has over 250k followers, while her Instagram has over 300k followers.
Lucie Fink Family/Parents
Born in White Plains, New York, United States, her father’s name is Jimmy Fink who is a NY Radio DJ and her mother’s name is Deborah Fink who is a designer. She has elder twin sister named Allie Fink and an elder brother named Robbie Fink.
Lucie Fink Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is engaged to her long-term boyfriend named Michael James Morris. They started dating from 2008. They got engaged in April, 2018. They are planning to get married on September 2019.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lucinda Beatrice Fink
- Nickname: Lucie
- Birthday: August 03, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York, United States
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Johns Hopkins University
- Profession: TV Show Host, Stop-Motion Artist, Video Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Leo
- Wife/Spouse: Michael James Morris
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Lucie Fink
- Lucie graduated at Phi Beta Kappa which is a prestigious honor society in America.
- Her hit online series titled Try Living Lucie that premiered on YouTube since 2015 has won two bronze Telly awards in 2017 in the categories of “Best Lifestyle Content” and “Best Web series.”
- The videos Lucie creates often goes out of YouTube and is showcased on platforms such as Gloss TV, Delta’s In-Flight Entertainment and Comcast.
- In 2018, Lucie was nominated for a Webby Award in the category of “Best Personality / Host.”
- The Web series titled Lucie for Hire on Refinery29 where Lucie tries other people’s job for a brief period has attracted massive attention which led her to make original content for Snapchat Discover and Facebook Live.
- She is very passionate about art. On her social media, Lucie shares videography, photography and watercolor projects which she does as a hobby.
- She is also very passionate about videography and animation. Her work has attracted various clients such as SoulCycle, Under Armour, The Today Show, Oreo and others.
- Lucie appeared on NBC’s The Today Show many times as a millennial spokesperson & talked about topics regarding her precisely benefits, generation and issues that come with that age.
- Throughout her YouTube videos, Lucie mentioned having problems with her bladder In 2017, Lucie had her gallbladder removed via surgery.
- Her twin sister is one minute older than her.
- In 20154, she used to work as the production assistant in OgilvyEntertainment, after a year later she got promoted to an associate content producer. But in September 2015, she left OgilvyEntertainment to join Refinery29, starting out with that same job position.
- In 2019, she started a new online series called Letters to Lucie. In which she showcased various real fan letters & read them aloud. After that, Lucie gave her honest opinion and advice to problems or questions people had mentioned in them.
- For more information contact her on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.