Maesi Caes born on March 18, 2005 is an American actress, dancer, model and reality-TV star who is known for appearing on a dancing reality-TV show Dance Moms with her mom Jaime Caes. She was also National Hall of Fame Junior American League’s “Hall of Fame Solo Inductee” in 2015 & 2017.
Maesi Caes Family/Parents
Born in Iowa, United States, her father’s name is John Caes and her mother’s name is Jaime Caes who is a Reality-TV Star, dancer, Licensed Funeral Director Working for Hamilton’s Funeral Homes. She has a younger brother named John Michael Caes and younger sister named Maddie Caes who is a dancer and Reality-TV Star.
Maesi Caes Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has date:
Will Herselius (2020)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Maesi Caes
- Nickname: Mae
- Birthday: March 18, 2005
- Age: 15 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Iowa, United States
- Current Residence: Altoona, Iowa, United States
- Education: Becky Nalevanko’s Dance and Tumbling Studio
- Profession: Actress, dancer, model and reality-TV star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Boyfriend: She is probably single now
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch or 155 cm
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Maesi Caes
- Maesi started dancing at the early age of 3, and she took tap, ballet, jazz and tumbling.
- Before appearing on Dance Moms, she has already won 2 Grand National Championships & many other dancing competitions.
- Maesi was an on-stage dancer for 2016 Purpose tour by Justin Bieber.
- During her time on Dance Moms, Maesi befriended her co-stars Lilliana Ketchman, Elliana Walmsley, Brynn Rumfallo and Diana Pombo.
- Maesi won the titles of Regional Teen Miss Masquerade in 2018 and Regional Junior Miss Spotlight in 2016.
- Maesi was cut from the team in the show Dance Moms for forgetting a part of the group dance. Maesi didn’t shed a tear, even though she knew that her dream was over. Luckily for her, another mom from the show offered her a spot in place of her daughter, and Maesi rebounded next week.
- The producers of the show Dance Mom extended her an offer to appear on Season 8 as well of Dance Moms but Maesi declined.
- Maise appeared on popular shows such as America’s Got Talent, The Ellen DeGeneres Show and NBC’s Little Big Shots.
- She does boxing as a form of cardio.
- She has a dog whose name is Millie Caes.
- For more information about Maise, contact her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
You might also like to know about singer, rapper and songwriter, Stefflon Don.