Maeve Higgins, born on 24 March 1981 is an Irish comedian and author. Maeve was a principal writer/actor of the RTÉ production Naked Camera and for her own show called Maeve Higgins’ Fancy Vittles. Her book of essays titled We Have A Good Time, Don’t We? was published by Hachette in 2012. She also wrote for The Irish Times and produces radio documentaries.
Maeve Higgins Family/Parents
Born in Cobh, County Cork, Ireland, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Maeve Higgins Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment, Maeve is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet, Maeve is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Maeve Anna Higgins
- Nickname: Maeve
- Birthday: 24 March 1981
- Age: 38 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Cobh, County Cork, Ireland
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Comedian
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Maeve is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Maeve Higgins
- In 2005, she started her comedy career and has written and performed at various festivals and shows.
- From 2005 – 2007, Maeve took part in the hidden camera show called Naked Camera with comedian PJ Gallagher.
- She also had her own television show called Maeve Higgins’ Fancy Vittles.
- Maeve wrote for The Irish Times and also produces radio documentaries.
- She has appeared on The Ray D’Arcy Show on Today FM.
- For more information, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, AdamRayOkay.