Manu Ríos born on December 22, 2003, is a Spanish Television Personality and Social Media Star who came to fame after taking part in the musical TV show Cántame cómo pasó. He is also very popular on other social media platforms such as Instagram where he has over 4.8 million followers and Twitter where he has over 500K followers. He also has a YouTube channel where he usually posts cover songs, vlogs and many more. He has over 1.5 million subscribers on his channel.
Family / Relationship
Manu Ríos Parents/ Family
Born in United States, his father’s name is Manoli and his mother’s name is Julian. He has an elder brother named Josemy who is also a popular Instagrammer.
Manu Ríos Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
At the moment, Manu is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Manu Ríos
- Nickname Manu
- Birthday: December 22, 2003
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Spain
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Social Media Star, Television Personality
- Nationality: Spanish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Manu Ríos
- In 2010, Manu played the role of Gavroche in an adaptation of Les Miserables.
- Manu joined teen band called the Parchis and booked a part in the musical Don Pepito in 2012.
- His elder brother, Josemy is also a popular Instagram star.
- He has over 4.8 million followers on Instagram.
- He has over 1.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel where he uploads cover songs, travel vlogs and many more.
- For more information about Manu, contact him on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
You might also like to know about reality television personality, public speaker and author, Catelynn Lowell.