Marc Jacobs, born on April 9, 1963 is an American fashion designer. He is the founder of fashion label, Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs, which has over 200 retail stores in 80 countries.
Marc Jacobs Family/Parents
Marc Jacobs Affairs/Dating/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marc Jacobs
- Nickname: Marc
- Birthday: April 09, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: He travels between New York City and Paris.
- Education: Parsons School of Design in New York
- Profession: Fashion designer and entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: Char Defrancesco
- Net Worth: $100 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 72 Kgs
- Feet Size: Not Available
— Marc Jacobs (@marcjacobs) 21 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Marc Jacobs
- Marc lost his father when he was 7 years old.
- In 1991, Marc won an award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
- In 2012, he was ranked number 14 on Out magazine’s list of “50 Most Powerful Gay Women and Men in America”.
- Marc encourages men to experiment with makeup.
- In 2017, Mardc released an online masterclass titled Marc Jacobs teaches fashion design.
- His best-selling perfume titled Daisy, is named after his dog.
- Visit Marc’s official website @ www.marcjacobs.com.