Marcus Gunnarsen, born on 21 February 2002, is one half of identical brother duo called Marcus & Martinus who performs with his brother named Martinus. They duo has won11th season of Melodi Grand Prix Junior.
Marcus Gunnarsen Family/Parents
Born in Elverum, Norway, his father’s name is Kjell Erik Gunnarsen who is a school teacher and his mother’s name is Gerd Anne Gunnarsen. He has a younger twin brother named Martinus Gunnarsen. He has a sister called Emma.
Marcus Gunnarsen Affairs/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Marcus Gunnarsen
- Nickname: Marcus
- Birth Date: 21 February 2002
- Age: 16 Years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Elverum, Norway
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Trivia and Facts that you may not know about Marcus Gunnarsen
- He and his brother first made their appearance when they were 10 years old by performing in the Melodi Grand Prix Junior competition.
- His song “To dråper vann,” managed to pick at number 8 on the Norwegian Singles Chart.
- His low grade in school was -3.
- The brothers duo has won Melodi Grand Prix Junior in 2012.
- Martinus has stated that he is not so good at Science and Math.
- On February 2015, the brother release their debut album title Hei.
- Marcus hates Manchester United.
- Martinus has stated that his hair grows very fast so he has to get the haircut done pretty often.
- Visit Marcus’ official website @ marcusandmartinus.com.
- For more information contact Marcus on Twitter, Facebook,
- Google+, Instagram and YouTube.