Maren Morris born on April 10, 1990 is an American country music singer-songwriter and record producer. She has released 4 studio albums. Her 2015 extended play titled Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. Her major label debut album titled Hero, reached number 5 on the Billboard 200 chart and number 1 on the Top Country Albums chart.
Maren Morris Family/Parents
Born in Arlington, Texas, U.S., her father’s name is Gregory Morris and her mother’s name is Kellie Morris. She has a younger sister named Karsen Morris.
Maren Morris Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is married to country singer Ryan Hurd. They got married in March, 2018. The have a son named Hayes Andrew.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Maren Larae Morris
- Nickname: Maren
- Birthday: April 10, 1990
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Arlington, Texas, U.S
- Current Residence: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Education: University of North Texas
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: Ryan HurdTh
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Maren Morris
- During her childhood, Maren was into choir singing, theater and soccer.
- She was only 11 years old when Maren first began singing in clubs and parties.
- In 2016, Maren was the CMA New Artist of the Year.
- In 2017, Maren became the most-nominated country artist for the 59th Grammy Awards, having won 4 nominations including, Best Country Song, Best Country Album categories. Best New Artist and Best Country Solo Performance
- Visit Maren’s official website @ marenmorris.com.
- For more information about Maren, contact her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and iTunes.
You might also like to know about Singer and Actress, Sofia Carson.