Mark Spicoluk born on June 02, 1979 is a Canadian musician, lifestyle content creator, as well as an entrepreneur who is known as the vocalist and bassist for the punk rock band called Closet Monster and for working with his wife on the YouTube channel, Boho Beautiful. From 2012 to 2015, Mark appeared as a judge on YTVs The Next Star. Mark is the founder of the indie record label Underground Operations.
Family / Relationship
Mark Spicoluk Parents/ Family
Born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Mark Spicoluk Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
He is married to Juliana Spicoluk. They regularly posts picture together on Instagram. They also run a YouTube channel titled Boho Beautiful. The channel has over 1.2 million followers where they posts contents related to Travel, Vegan Food and Yoga, Fitness any many more.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Mark Spicoluk
- Nickname Mark
- Birthday: June 02, 1979
- Age: 40 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Lifestyle Content Creator, Musician, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Girlfriend: He is married to Juliana Spicoluk.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch or 170 cm
- Weight: 65 kg (143.5 lbs)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Mark Spicoluk
- In 1995, Mark established the indie punk rock label called Underground Operations. The record label is home to many bands such as Rob Moir, Diemonds, Abandon All Ships, Skynet and Hands and Teeth, and so on..
- Mark has also worked with Avril Lavigne as a Bassist.
- Mark worked as an A&R Representative from 2007 – 2012. Later, he was promoted as an A&R Head for the Universal Music Canada.
- In 2013, Mark co-founded the entertainment business service company called Cloud Empire with artist manager Dan Hand.
- For 2 seasons, Mark appeared on MuchMusic’s reality show called Disband.
- Mark is vegan.
- He has worked with various animal rights groups in Toronto, Canada, such as Peta2 Toronto Pig Save and Mercy for Animals.
- Mark has appeared on the web show titled From Far And Wide which is connected to Canada’s documenting homegrown music.
- For more information about Mark, contact him on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Singer, Songwriter and Poet, Jamila Woods.