Mason Drell Betha, born on August 27, 1975 is an American rapper, minister and songwriter. He is widely known for his late 1990s run at Bad Boy Records with Sean “Diddy” Combs. His album Harlem World is Grammy nominated and also certified quadruple Platinum by RIAA. Later, he has released 2 other albums named, Welcome Back and Double Up, both album were certified Gold by RIAA.
Born on Jacksonville, Florida, United States, his father’s name is Mason “Father Lucky” Betha and mother’s name is P.K. Betha. He has one Fraternal twin sister named Stason Betha and 4 other siblings.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mason Drell Betha
- Nicknames: Murda Ma$e, Pastor Mason Betha, Mase, Ma$e
- Birthday: August 27, 1975
- Age: 42 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: State University of New York
- Profession: Rapper, minister and songwriter.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black (African American ancestry)
- Religion: Christianity
- Girlfriend:Not Available
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Black
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9¾ inch (177 cm)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 lbs.)
— MA$E (@RSVPMase) 8 December 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Mase
- Mase was raised by her mother on her own.
- Mase had a rough childhood and grew up in a bad neighborhood.
- He spent most of his teen years indulging in wrong activities like running the streets and gambling. He was used to cutting school classes.
- Mase was signed up by Sean Combs with Bad Boy Records after he rapped for Sean at the Hard Rock Café. The record deal worth $250,000.
- In April 1999, in a radio interview, Mase told that he was retiring from rapping because he felt that he was leading people to hell.
- In the summer of 2004, Mase made his comeback to rapping by releasing the single called Welcome Back.
- In 2010, Mase published his autobiography titled Revelations: There’s a Light After the Lime.