Matt Gaetz, born on May 7, 1982 is the U.S. Representative for Florida’s 1st congressional district since 2017, where Matthew serves on the Armed Services, Budget and Judiciary Committees. Matthew is a member of the Republican Party. Prior to serving in Congress Matthew was a member of the Florida House of Representatives, representing the 4th District, which includes most of Okaloosa County, from 2010 – 2016. He has worked as an attorney in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
Matt Gaetz Family/Parents
Born in Hollywood, Florida, his father’s name is Don Gaetz who is also a politician and his mother’s name is Victoria.
Matt Gaetz Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, he is focusing on his career and spending time in developing his skill. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Matthew Louis Gaetz II
- Nickname: Matt
- Birthday: May 7, 1982
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hollywood, Florida
- Current Residence: Hollywood, Florida
- Education: Florida State University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody yet, He is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Florida educators influence the lives of our students on a daily basis. I am pleased @GovRonDeSantis demonstrated his ongoing commitment to our teachers by investing $422 million in teacher bonuses. https://t.co/PXdjJbl8TY— Jeanette M. Nunez (@LtGovNunez) February 7, 2019
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Matt Gaetz
- He is the son of politician Don Gaetz.
- In 2008, Matt was arrested for a DUI as he was driving back from the Swamp which is a nightclub on Okaloosa Island, Florida.
- Between 1999 and 2014, Matt received 16 speeding tickets in Florida.
- Matthew was a member of the Florida House of Representatives, representing the 4th District, which includes most of Okaloosa County, from 2010 – 2016.
- He has worked as an attorney in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
- For more information about Matt, contact him on Twitter.