Medalion Rahimi, born on July 15, 1992, is an American actress. Rahimi is known for playing Princess Isabella on ABC show Still Star-Crossed, and Elody in the feature film Before I Fall.
Medalion Rahimi Parents/Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, United States, her father’s name is Kiumars Rahimi, a dentist and mother’s name is Fariba Rahimi, a lawyer. She has an older brother named Lila Rahimi and younger sister named Lila Rahimi.
Medalion Rahimi Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Medalion Rahimi
- Nicknames: Medalion
- Birthday: July 15, 1992
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend:Not Available
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs.)
— Medalion Rahimi (@medalionR) 18 December 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Medalion Rahimi
- While growing up, Rahimi was often bullied due to her freckles and was also called mental mouth because of her buck teeth.
- Rahimi decided to study acting in UCLA on an advice of her high school drama teacher.
- Rahimi has been a vocal critic for Donald Trump’s administration’s travel ban against six Muslim-majority countries.
- In Before I Fall auditions, Rahimi had initially screen tested for the role of Ally but was offered the role of Elody.
- Early in her career, Rahimi had to struggle to find decent roles as she fell victim of stereotyping.
- Rahimi was offered a couple of modeling gigs when she was just 4 years old.