Rachel Meghan Markle, born on August 4, 1981 is an American actress as well as humanitarian campaigner. Starting in 2011, Markle portrayed Rachel Zane on the drama series Suits for 7 seasons. She has also works in series include Horrible Bosses and Remember Me.
— Meghan Markle (@meghanmarkle) 8 December 2016
Meghan Markle Parents/Family
Born in Los Angeles County, California, United States, her father’s name is Thomas W. Markle, a director of photography and mother name is Doria Markle, a social Welfare Employee and Yoga Therapist. She has a half-sister named Samantha Grant and half-brother named Thomas Markle.
Meghan Markle Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachel Meghan Markle
- Nicknames: Meghan
- Birthday: August 04, 1981
- Age: 39 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Northwestern University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (from father Caucasian origin and mother is African American)
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband: Prince Harry
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: 40 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 61 kg (134.5 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Meghan Markle
- While studying in University, Markle was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma group.
- During the early days of her career, Markle used to work as a freelance calligrapher to support her expenses.
- In 2016, Markle was appointed as the Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada.
- In September 2014, Markle made presentation for the HeforShe gender equality campaign at UN headquarters.
- Markle has worked as counselor for a charity called “One Young World”, and spoke about gender equality at the event held for charity in Dublin in 2014.
- In December 2014, Markle accompanied Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on the USO tour to Afghanistan.
- In 2016, Markle travelled to Rwanda to join the campaign for the Clean Water project.
- Markle also runs a lifestyle website, called The Tig, which focused on beauty, food, fashion and travel.