Melissa Fumero born on August 19, 1982 is an American actress and director who is known for portraying the character of Amy Santiago on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and as Adriana Cramer on One Life to Live.
Melissa Fumero Family/Parents
Born Yilan, Taiwan, Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet. She has a brother.
Melissa Fumero Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is married to actor David Fumero. They have two sons named Axel and Enzo.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Melissa Gallo
- Nickname: Mel
- Birthday: August 19, 1982
- Age: 38 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Cuban ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: She is married to actor David Fumero.
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9 cm or 175 cm
- Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Melissa Fumero
- When she found out that she was hired for the role in Brooklyn Nine-Nine, she collapsed on the floor and cried.
- Since her childhood, Melissa has taken dance classes.
- After filming the pilot episode, Melissa was afraid that she might be kicked out of Brooklyn Nine-Nine lineup.
- In 2009, she made her big-screen debut as the lead in the independent film Tiny Dancer.
- In 2010, Melissa appeared in five episodes of The CW’s Gossip Girl in the role of Zoe.
- In 2019, Melissa made her directorial debut when she directed the season 6 episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine “Return of the King”.
- For more information about Melissa contact her on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Social Media Personality, HamzahTheFantastic.